Heartthrob


I have been listening to Tegan and Sara's new album Heartthrob and I've got to say its brilliant. This album takes me back to middle school and high school, it made me remember silly crushes and their lyrics connect so much to how I used to feel. I first heard Closer on the radio and I thought it was very upbeat coming from Tegan and Sarah, but I loved it and listened to it on repeat. The album was finally released and I couldn't wait to listen to it. Every song is catchy, I love their lyrics and the meaning behind every song which they explain in a Track by Track  interview with The Warner Sound. Well I'm listening to Heartthrob on repeat and I suggest you go listen to it too and buy the deluxe edition because the bonus tracks Guilty As Charged and I Run Empty  are too awesome for you to miss out on.