Make-up!



These are some recent drug store purchases that I am totally in love with!

Revlon did an amazing job with the matte lip balms, I only have the two shades above but plan on getting more (specially a peachy shade). They are so smooth and stay on for a very long time. There isn't really a need to reapply constantly and after it wears off a little it leaves a nice lip stain.

I have only used Mac foundation and powder since forever, but I have finally decided to try out drug store make-up because the Mac one's can be a bit pricey. My friend recommend the Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation and I was pretty surprised with the coverage. When I first tried it I had a very long day at school and when I got home my face didn't look so shiny or that foundation is wearing off look.

I think the foundation lasted so long because I paired it with the Stay Matte pressed powder, which has shine control! I have already repurchased this product thats how much I love it.

All these product are affordable and totally recommend you guys to check them out! I will definitely try out for drug store products after I felt satisfied with these.